When someone does a search in Google looking to buy a product or service, they usually have three questions at the top of their mind.
1. Do you have what I want?
2. How much does it cost?
3. How can I trust you?
Most web sites go a long way to answering question one, but often fall down on the cost and trust questions. It’s hard enough getting people to your web site, why blow the opportunity by not answering those other two?
From an SEO point of view answering the cost and trust questions also helps your search engine rankings. Every new page on your web site is an extra opportunity to snag more traffic for additional well-converting search terms.
Examples of typical well converting searches where a dedicated page would be appropriate include:
- wedding venue prices brisbane
- iPhone screen repair costs
- 1300 number prices
- cost of laser hair removal
- cost of limousine hire on the gold coast
“But what about my competitors?” you say. “They will know my prices. I want my web site visitors to contact me to get a quote.”
Unfortunately 90% of people will not contact you. And they will resent having to fill in a form just to get a rough idea of your pricing.
In some cases you cannot give a firm price because every client or job is different. In these cases it’s fine to give a range or average of prices.
- Our typical client spends an average of $150 per month on laser treatments for about 6 months
- The average cost of a 40 page web site with shopping cart is $4750
- Our wedding reception packages range between $75 and $120 per head including venue hire and catering, but excluding alcohol.
- The typical bathroom renovation costs between $7000 and $12000 depending on room size, fittings and fixture choices.